What Are You Purchasing Paper For?
- 2 1/4"x215', Thermal paper, 50 rolls per box: $85
- 1 3/4"x215', Thermal paper, 50 rolls per box: $85
-3 1/8"x215', Thermal, 50 rolls per box: $100
Kitchen Bond Printers:
-3"x150', Bond, 50 rolls per box for: $55
-2 1/4" x 75', Thermal Paper, 100 rolls per box for: $65
New Budget Paper!
- 2 1/4" x 60', Thermal Paper, 100 rolls per box for : *$40
* In-store offer only
(Call or email for volume pricing)
-Continuous labels, 30 rolls per box for: $230
Paper Delivery Every Tuesday and Thursday!
We use “coreless" roles for ALL of our paper.
Thermal rolls are used throughout the world as a cheap, economical solution for providing receipts to customers. With the adoption of EMV or PIN based payment terminals, many smaller thermal rolls are being used - most with a plastic core that usually ends up in the landfill.
Choosing CORELESS thermal rolls with NO plastic core benefits Business, Employees and The Community.
1. Reduces waste - No plastic core ending up in landfill waste - millions of rolls with plastic cores used daily = thousands of pounds of plastic cores in our landfills daily, we can do better!
2. Greater productivity of staff - 30 ft longer roll (45 ft replaced by 75 ft roll - same outside diameter). Coreless rolls increase the number of receipts printed by over 66% before a roll change is required providing greater server productivity and customer satisfaction.
3. Less space needed - 75 ft rolls take up the same space as 44 ft plastic core rolls
4. Positive Climate Change / Carbon Footprint Impact from going coreless. Plastic cores are produced from petroleum base stock and most end up in landfills. Plastic cores are no longer needed, go coreless.
5. Longer CORELESS rolls fit in the same space and are more efficient to transport, store and use than rolls with a plastic core.